Inala Community House is a NDIS registered, independent service provider. We are here to offer you full support tailored to your goals.
Our NDIS support team can help you understand your NDIS plan and navigate services to find providers that best meet your needs.
How we make a difference
We are a group of highly experienced professionals trained to assist people with all levels of disability, including complex needs.
We put you first – tailoring a plan to your unique needs so you can live your best life.
Guide you in accessing and managing your plan so you can do and achieve more in your community.
FULL TEAM SUPPORT
The team provides support in mental health, community access, housing and more.
How we can help
Our NDIS coordinators will work closely with you. Here are some of the key ways we can support:
- Discuss and develop the best service plan for your goals
- Help get your plan and services operating
- Improve your capacity to act independently
- Resolve points of conflict with your provider
- Coordinate service delivery if you have multiple providers
- Assist with plan reviews
- Ongoing engagement with you through face-to-face visits
- Be there for you in times of crisis.
If you have any questions, or would like additional information. Please complete the form below.